Saturday, March 30, 2013

New Blog Page about each Walmart Location

We're making a new page here, so that everyone can share the details on each Walmart where you all shop. Check it out at the top "Details about your Walmart." This list is in its infancy, and the level of detail will grow with time.

You know your stores better than I do. Take a small moment to comment there on what you've learned about your particular store, and I'll put all the info together on the page.

Stores I learned new things about this week:

Hickory Creek on Hickory Creek Blvd (Thanks, Rebaka!)
Denton on W University "Rayzor Ranch" (My own experience shopping there...)
Frisco on 423/El Dorado (Thanks, Maribella!)

3 comments:

  1. Howdy! I am in Dallas and go to the one in Cedar Hill. When I called today to check they advised that they only price match for other Cedar Hill Stores. Just FYI!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krisette,
      Thanks for telling us about it! I wanted you to know that they have recently changed to accepting all price matches in the DFW area. (But, if they don't have the ad in the store, they may ask you to provide it).

      Delete
  2. I called today to confirm what I previously wrote. It does stand BUT they will price match non-local stores if you have their ad AND they will not price match meat anymore, regardless. I spoke to Melissa, a CSM.
    So, price match without ad within a 5 mile radius (Kroger, Aldi, Target, Market Street, Walgreens, CVS, Lowes). No meat. This is for Walmart 423/El Dorado.

    Note: The reason she said you need to bring the ad for non-local is that they don't have the means of getting them.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete